Motor Intelligence Research
QUERY THE MOTOR INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM (MIS)
for the most comprehensive historical analysis of U.S. industry vehicle sales, stock and incentive data.
- Lease rates and residual values are now available for Hyundai, Jeep, Nissan, and Ram. 1/18/2022
- Lease rates and residual values are now available for Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, and Volkswagen. 1/17/2022
- Lease rates and residual values are now available for Audi, Buick, Kia, and Subaru. 1/13/2022
- Lease rates and residual values are now available for Alfa Romeo, Cadillac, Genesis, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, and Porsche. 1/12/2022
- Lease price points are now available for Ford, Genesis, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, and Toyota. 1/12/2022
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for customized reports, statistics and in-depth industry analysis including:
- Trend Analysis for Multiple Vehicles & Segments
- Featured Lease Price Points Analysis
- Marketing Programs Spending Analysis
- U.S. New & Preowned Vehicle Retail Sales & Stock
- North American Production Statistics
- New Vehicle Retail Sales - Canada
- Incentive Program Comparisons for New &
Preowned Cars and Light Trucks
New Vehicle Sales, SAAR, Inventory, CPO Vehicle Sales and Incentives Spending results are now final for December and year-end 2021.
2021 WAGONEER: Introduced $1,500 national conquest cash on Series II and Series III.
2021 WAGONEER: Introduced 2.9% special retail financing for up to 72 months in its Midwest, Northeast, Southeast and Southwest Business Centers. Effective 1/21/2022 on Wagoneer.
2022 ROGUE SPORT: Launched with 0.0% special retail financing for up to 36 months, 0.9% for 48-60 months and 2.5% for 72-75 months or a special lease program. Effective 1/21/2022 on Rogue Sport.
2021 ECOSPORT, EDGE, ESCAPE, ESCAPE HYBRID, ESCAPE PHEV, MUSTANG: Raised retail bonus cash by $500 in its Atlanta, Charlotte and Orlando regions. Effective 1/19/2022 on EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Escape Hybrid, Escape PHEV, Mustang.
2022 RAM PICKUP 1500: Added $1,000 owner loyalty cash on Crew Cab in its Great Lakes Business Center. Effective 1/20/2022 on Ram Pickup 1500.
2022 CORSAIR, NAUTILUS: Launched a special retail financing offer for ordered vehicles, featuring rates of 0.0% for up to 60 months and 1.9% for 72 months that is available in lieu of its $1,000 ordered vehicle incentive in its East Market Area (regular rates are 0.0% for up to 36 months, 0.9% for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months and 3.9% for 72 months). Effective 1/12/2022 on Corsair, Nautilus.
- GM unveils new high-performance Cadillac Escalade V-Series SUV
GM will offer a new performance version of the Cadillac Escalade, adding to a growing lineup of high-power gasoline models ahead of the brand’s push toward electric vehicles... CNBC on 01/21/2022
- Cadillac teases new Escalade V Series
Cadillac sent out a whopper of a teaser video Thursday, doing everything short of confirming the existence of the long-rumored Escalade V. Even better, this video clip makes it pretty clear that this new range-topping performance model will be powered by an old-fashioned V8... AutoBlog on 01/20/2022
- Acura Starts Building Final Edition of NSX — the Type S
The end of an era began today in Marysville, Ohio as the first Acura NSX Type S rolled out the doors of the Performance Manufacturing Center...With a total production run of 350 units, every NSX Type S was quickly reserved when pre-orders opened last August. .. The Detroit Bureau on 01/20/2022
- Sticker shock is a real thing for car shoppers right now: Here's why
the average new car price last year increased by 11.8% in December compared with a year earlier. The average price of a used vehicle increased by 37.3% for the same period... Detroit Free Press on 01/20/2022
- First new Tesla Model Ys spotted at Gigafactory Texas – has production started?
These Model Ys look brand new out of the factory, but it can’t be confirmed that they were produced at Gigafactory Texas, albeit likely, or to what extent they were built there. If they were fully built at the factory, it would be an important milestone for the automaker... electrek on 01/17/2022
CAN WE HELP?
Regional marketing incentives are changing faster than usual due to the current market conditions.
|Let us know if you would like a quote to:
- Add users to our MIS online query
- Receive one of our monthly reports
- Provide specific industry research
- Assist with data analytics
MI IN THE MEDIA
Founded in 1990, Autodata Corporation and it's web analytitics system Motor Intelligence are the world's leading provider of vehicle sales and leasing data for the United States market. Motor Intelligence's analysis and information have helped vehicle manufacturers and financial analysts know where each model stacks up against the competition since 1990. Call us today to learn how we can help with your vehicle information needs. We specialize in online distribution of statistical data, market intelligence, and customizable management reports. Our information makes its way into the hands of OEMs, Wall Street analysts, financial institutions, and media throughout the world.
A full line of automotive statistical reports that cover new vehicle retail deliveries (unit sales), North American vehicle assembly (unit production), and inventory (stock) levels complete with car and truck model detail is available. Additionally, Autodata tracks product programs and marketing promotions including rebates, finance and lease information. Custom out-sourced solutions are also available with guaranteed on-time delivery. We value our long-standing business relationships and view them as a testament to our quality of work.
Our mission at Autodata Corporation is to best serve our clients by delivering high quality and timely market analysis tools, partnered with the best customer service in the industry.